Monday, September 29, 2014

Josie Marian Argan Oil Black Mascara

For my first ever beauty post, I want to share one of my favorite mascaras!

Nearly every girl I know uses mascara as a part of their daily routine. Out of all different types and makeup, mascara is my favorite thing!  So overall, mascara is a necessity. One of the problems I experience with my mascaras and my avid use of them is lash weakening/lash loss. Having that heavy mascara painted on your eyelashes the majority of every day can't be too great for them.

Enter Josie Marian Argan Oil Black Mascara!
One of the best things to ever happen to my eyelashes in forever! The argan oil mixed with black mineral pigments nourishes my lashes to full effect. I wear it to bed almost every time just to maximize the effects. The argan oil voluminizes and strengthens your lashes while the shape of the brush creates exceptional curl and a strong coating over each lash. So not only do my lashes look FIERCE, but they're receiving a mini spa treatment as well!!

Stats, Stats, & More Stats! (via Sephora)
In consumer studies:
- 94% saw an increase in lash length
- 91% said lashes appeared conditioned
- 94% said lashes appeared healthier after continued use
- 82% experienced less lash loss during makeup removal

Out of any mascara I've purchased, the Marian mascara is by far my number one. I mean hey, if you can feel good about sleeping in your make up then you know you're doing something right ;)

Purchase here:
http://www.sephora.com/argan-black-oil-mascara-P387636

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Caffeinated Collegiate
Maira Gall