Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My New Haircut!

It's true what they say; once you go short, you never go back. I had long hair for my entire middle school and high school life. Then I felt like I needed change at the end of my senior year because my freshman year in college was coming up. So I asked to cut it all off, then a month later, I got it colored 'sombre' style. Although the color was pricey, it came out very natural, and I still have the same color in my hair 4 months later. I guess thats why they call it the 6 month color. 



After much contemplation and 'Pinterest-ing', I decided I wanted to take it even shorter. So today I asked for an above the shoulder look. But of course being a broke college student, I couldn't afford another 200$ touch up for my color but I managed to keep a fair amount of it. 






A lot of my inspiration came from beauty bloggers, Youtubers, and just the recent trends. My main inspiration was Sage Coralli. I have recently been obsessed with her style and everything else. I also loved the way Rosie Huntington styles her lob. And if you're in to balayage or sombré, you will love Anh Co Tran's work. That's where I got the idea for my color, which is not nonexistent :( . Needless to say, I am in love with my cut and so happy that I still have my color. Maybe the expense was worth it (welcome to the penny pincher life). 

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Caffeinated Collegiate
Maira Gall