Friday, October 17, 2014

What's Playing in My Car?

Hi everybody, I just wanted to thank anybody that voted for me yesterday, I've gotten over 50 votes and I'm on to the next level! I have to make a video about my Goal, then once I do I'll post it here just so you guys know what's going on with it all! So thanks again, and now onto the next topic:

What's Playing in My Car?

I alwayssss listen to music when I'm driving, I just feel weird without it, as I'm sure many of you guys do too. I recently just download some new music because I was getting tired of hearing the same music over and over again. I normally don't like to pay for music unless I really like an artist because supporting them is great...but I'm also on a budget! I love all types of music, but mostly house music and remixes of rap or pop songs. I think the best place to get that kind of music is this website called ThisSongIsSick.com. So I just download whatever free music they find that the artists offer, and put it onto my playlist on my iPhone. Here's a few of the most recent songs I've downloaded for my phone:



  1. The Life (Dave Edwards Remix) - Viceroy
  2. Money Baby (feat. Kwony Ca$h) - K Camp.... don't ask me about that one I just like it haha
  3. Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield... such  a classic, my boyfriend and his friends love it
  4. Don't Wanna Dance (Phazz Remix) - MØ
  5. Loyal  X Don't (Coucheron Remix) - EastSide
  6. Often (Lido Remix) - The Weeknd
  7. Club Goin Up On A Tuesday (DJ Snake Remix) - I Love Makonnen
  8. Lover - Chet Faker X The Weeknd
  9. Fade (feat. Zak Waters) - The Adventure Club
  10. Younger (Kygo Remix) - Seinabo Say
P.S. Do you guys like my new logo?? I think it's super cute! (below)

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Caffeinated Collegiate
Maira Gall