Monday, January 11, 2016

Athleisure and Gigi Hadid

So the latest trend will obviously be in relation to Gigi Hadid because she is a fashion goddess. Seriously though, all hail Gigi. And what is Gigi Hadid interested in these days you ask? Athleisure.

Athleisure, according to InStyle, is "clothing that fits a somewhat broad category of being appropriate for either athletic or leisure pursuits, or both." Well doesn't that sound like the lazy girls dream come true. So basically, throw on a pair of trendy sneakers, comfortable Lululemon leggings, and a basic sweater or T-shirt and you're set for your day.

Here are some examples from the athleisure expert herself:

gigi-00
Now I'm not entirely sure about the middle one. I feel like it's possibly pushing it but then again, Gigi knows all. I'm not gonna question it any further. If I had Yeezy's like hers I would probably rock a variation of the left look every day. Also, if I had abs like hers I wouldn't wear a shirt either. Even if it is probably 20 degrees in New York...

So will the athleisure trend prevail? Only time will tell, but my guess is yes. Who in their right mind is gonna fight a comfortable trend?? I would rock it any day. Those are rarities.

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Caffeinated Collegiate
Maira Gall